Register for our Muslim pupils and fasting webinar on Thursday 26th June 2014 at 4.00pm to 4.45pm (45 minutes)!
Fasting during the holy month of Ramadan is one of the five basic duties of Islma observed by many Muslim pupils. On the eve of the start of Ramadan 2014, this webinar provides guidance for schools and teachers to help them make informed decisions about supporting Muslim pupils who may be fasting.
The webinar covers:
- The implications of Ramadan for schools and teachers – including the impact on pupils;
- Teachers and schools responsibilities during the month of Ramadan;
- What special provisions should schools make during Ramadan;
- Understanding the difference between a Quranic duty and cultural practices
- Communicating with Muslim parents
- Ramadan good practice in supporting teachers and pupils